Health IQ has been providing Australian hospitals with the information needed to operate successfully since 1996, with a unique focus on helping them gain visibility of their internal capacity to meet patient demand. Our experienced team provide intelligent business solutions, integration architecture, robust information systems, and process-supporting solutions that deliver real operational and business value to hospitals.
We understand the importance of having access to accurate and timely information in the healthcare environment, and also how unique each hospital’s information needs can be. That’s why we work closely alongside each hospital, focusing on designing solutions specifically suited for their environment and ensuring seamless integration with their existing hospital systems.
Of our proven product range, Patient Flow Manager remains a true hallmark. Initially launched as Bed Manager and built in partnership Austin Health, this system is now solving information gaps and improving flow in over 30 Australian hospitals.
Another success story, Queue Manager, was featured in the media with a case study at Redcliffe Hospital in Queensland showing that the product significantly slashed hospital waiting time. In that instance, we aligned with Redcliffe Hospital to design and deliver Queue Manager to support best practice processes in the hospital.
Always with an ear to the ground for new needs in the Australian public healthcare landscape, Health IQ continues to expand its suite of solutions. This enables us to lead the industry in providing efficiencies, improving patient care, and enabling visualisation of hospital information; empowering hospital managers to make the right decisions around the planning and daily operations of hospitals and health networks.
Health IQ have specialised in the integration and presentation of health data for over fifteen years:
- Developing and integrating systems for health organisations across Australia.
- Health IQ products are improving business outcomes and information dissemination in numerous Australian hospitals.
- We employ a combination of health and technical expertise to provide hospitals with solutions appropriate for their needs.
We provide a managed service for your health organisation, providing comprehensive support and delivering effective business solutions:
- We offer flexible delivery modes to meet client requirements as only a niche organisation can.
- The services we have provided for many large Australian hospitals have encompassed end-to-end project ownership.
Health IQ is an Industry leader in health integration:
- We use HL7, Java CAPS and other tailored applications.
- We offer ready made architecture for reliable and scalable integration.
- We are currently the provider of all integration development and support to Victoria’s largest public health organisation, Southern Health.
- We are the integration provider for both lead agencies under HealthSMART (VIC) Clinicals program.
Health IQ offers strategic business intelligence and reporting for health organisations:
- Strategic KPI dashboards developed for large hospitals that enable targeted drill-down as required.
- OLAP cube development for large private hospitals that enable ad hoc enquiries by executives.
- Ten years of data warehouse development for health business areas including PAS, billing and finance.
- Management reporting from consolidated data sources to provide information that meets executive requirements.
- Report development services provide access to a team of health reporting experts that you can retain.
- Access to a development history of over 200 operational reports, reducing delivery time and enabling health sector collaboration.